I analyzed one issue today.
Some application exists on an BPM's environment. It executes some long process (the syncronization of LDAP's groups in my case).
This process takes about 5 minutes. But after 60 seconds the coach of this application is being changed to teamworks' coach with the message "You have been automatically logged out for security reasons etc..."
This clustered environment has two balanced IHS servers as a front.
IBM has written a lot about this issue but there is no any useful information for me.
And today as everytime, I took on me this mission.
The solution was very simply.
60 seconds - it is timeout ServerIOTimeout for IHS plugin. About ServerIOTimeout
Just increase it and the problem was solved.
1. Go ISC - Servers - Web Servers - <WebServerName> - Additional Properties - Plug-in properties - Additional Properties - Custom properties - New...
2. Create the new property with Name = ServerIOTimeout and Value = 600 (in sec). Certainly the value must be higher than the time of the execution of your process.
3. OK, save, syncronize the nodes.
4. Generate the plugin, propagate the plugin and restart your web server.
5. Repeat 1-4 for the other web servers.